- Hamburg, Freie und Hansestadt Hamburg, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Hamburg Südamerikanische Dampfschifffahrts-Gesellschaft ApS & Co KG
Volle Fahrt voraus für Ihre Karriere an Land!
Hamburg Süd is a strong brand within the international logistics services industry. The expertise and commitment of its employees are what make Hamburg Süd a successful container shipping company which represents quality, excellent customer service, and personal contacts in over 250 offices in more than 100 countries globally. Our affiliation with Maersk - the global market leader in container line shipping - means that Hamburg Süd customers also have access to the world’s biggest route network and largest shipping fleet. We are looking for highly motivated, open-minded employees who enjoy working in a dynamic, international environment. We need creative minds with fresh ideas, just as much as team players with an eye for detail, who know how to work autonomously and help Hamburg Süd continue to grow.
We are looking to strengthen our Business Finance Partnering department at the earliest date with an experienced
Specialist (m/f/diverse) BI Consultant / BI Process Developer
The position owner implements the data readiness framework in the company and works together with experts from the respective departments and regions to coordinate the global rollout of business process improvement projects. The role thereby strongly focusses on assuring data readiness for further analysis in the Business Finance BI team while understanding and improving operational process efficiency in the Business.
- Rectify data quality issues to enable the BI team to produce meaningful reports
- Work together with Business teams and internal IT departments to understand and improve current state of data readiness
- Pursue philosophy of one set of numbers
- Validate, align and prioritize BI data and product requirements in IT projects
- Link BI efforts with ERP solution design
- Align and standardize KPIs and data entry methods
- Responsible for the assurance of the accuracy and consistency of data
- Bachelor in Business, Business Engineering or equivalent required
- Business Consultant experience in the field of operational process improvement required
- Prior experience in a Business Intelligence role and in transformation projects is a plus
- Fluent English in spoken and written
- Driver of Lean tools, six sigma and scrum
- Excellent analytical, process flow and problem solving skills
- Very good interpersonal, listening and communication skills combined with ability to condense detailed subject matter into clear and effective communications
- Strong business acumen and insight plus the ability to influence and drive change across multiple functional Units
- Proven trusted partnering skills – Meeting deadlines, accurately display and convey information, ability to build business relationships across the organization
- Ability to work both independently, as well as and as part of a cross-departmental team where innovative solutions are required
- An international and modern work Environment
- Continuous and individual training programs
- A performance-based compensation and extensive social benefits
- Employment in Hamburg’s city Center
If we have aroused your interest we are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. Please send your written application to Ms Dr. Andrea Timmermann.
Severely disabled applicants will be considered preferentially in the case of equal qualification and aptitude.