Digital Marketing Manager
- Competitive and commensurate with experience
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
The Digital Marketing Manager’s primary focus is to support the firm’s daily digital marketing efforts for our UCITS and MVIS-Indices businesses in Europe.
The primary responsibility is to be the digital marketing point person for daily operational management for the UCITS and MVIS businesses. The manager will support our sales and marketing teams’ efforts by providing hands-on execution, while ensuring best practices in delivering our solutions. The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with IT, marketing, sales stakeholders and vendors to ensure proper alignment of deliverables supporting client communications, websites, blogs, emails and social media. This role is critical as it has interaction with all levels of staff, including senior management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Execute digital marketing deliverables including content management/publishing, email creation/delivery, website enhancements.
• Advocate digital marketing best practices around daily support and operational duties.
• Suggest opportunities to improve customer and prospect interactions across digital touch points including email, website, social media, and digital media.
• Meet weekly with stakeholders to discuss priorities and status around content publishing, email marketing, and social media to ensure that tasks and activities are aligned with business goals.
• Assist direct manager, when needed, to ensure proper systems integration, and to optimize the effectiveness of our email, CRM, webinar, videos, conference call, and content management tools.
• Leverage appropriate resources (internal and external) to accomplish tactical tasks associated with digital marketing and infrastructure planning and support.
• Suggest KPIs to improve the quality of all digital marketing efforts.
• Help with the training of internal marketing staff on digital marketing best practices and skills.
• Track and report on all website, blog, social media and lead generation metrics.
• Work cooperatively with key team members, inter-departments, clients, and vendors.
• Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, listservs, and third-party training and conferences.
• Manage and lead projects as dictated by Manager.
This role currently has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
• Education: Four-year College or equivalent education and experience. A degree in Marketing, Economics, Communications, Journalism, Graphic Design, and/or Computer Science, a plus.
• Prefer 3-8 years of experience with digital media/marketing within the financial services and/or mutual fund/ETF arenas.
• Minimum of 3-8 years of experience in marketing (digital a plus), with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong attention to detail and quality assurance.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, a plus.
• Well organized with problem-solving skills and be able to contribute to “big picture” solutions regarding website usability, navigation, content management, adoption of new technologies, etc.
• Experience working with digital marketing technology platforms, including CMS Content Management Systems (Ektron 400 CMS and EpiServer); Marketing Automation (Marketo); CRM Contact Relationship Management (Salesforce.com), a plus
• Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team. Ability to interact with all levels of staff and clients.
• Ability to work independently, act as a self-starter, yet able to collaborate and partner with the Senior Marketing Manager and digital marketers based in New York and other offices
• Understanding of basic HTML coding (strongly desired); and proven experience in working with CRM, ESP, and CMS.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software programs (Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint).
• Must be comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment with changing priorities; self-sufficient while being detail-oriented and motivated to excel.
• The ability to troubleshoot and resolve unexpected design and programming issues quickly and efficiently, and to work both in a team and independently on high priority assignments is essential.