Raisin is a dynamic, successful, and quickly growing FinTech company based in Berlin, that aims to making savings and investments digitally accessible to maximize customer benefit. Our goal is to provide customers all over Europe with simple, secure, and profitable savings and investment products. We have received more than €60 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner, Tom Stafford and PayPal.
We are available in English across Europe and operate country-dedicated platforms in Germany, France, Spain, Austria and UK. Raisin is one of the leading FinTech companies in Europe and has featured in The FinTech50 in 2016, 2017, and 2018. Raisin already has more than 120,000 satisfied customers and exceeding €6 billion in assets invested via the Raisin platforms.
BANKING RELATIONSHIPS MANAGER - ITALY
At the partner bank management team at Raisin we are responsible for providing our customers with access to the best offers across Europe by onboarding new partners to the Raisin platform and by building and strengthening relationships to existing partners.
You will mainly be responsible for onboarding new Italian partners who join our platform and for developing, strengthening and managing the relationships to existing partners. This involves:
- Account management of key accounts and excellent relationship building skills. You are often the face of the company
- Project management for the successful and rapid onboarding of new partners while ensuring platform readiness (IT-, customer documents-, legal-, and marketing-side)
- Providing partners excellent and timely support to enable them to achieve their goals
- Ensuring feedback from the accounts is turned into action and hence improving processes by collaborating with partner bank operations, IT, product, legal, marketing and customer service
- Understanding numbers to create reports and presentations for internal and external communication
- University degree in business, economics or a comparable field
- Two years or more of work experience, e.g. from working in the financial sector, consulting firm or a (FinTech) start-up
- You possess very good analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- Also, you are organized, structured and with a resolution mentality
- You like working with people and enjoy building relationships
- English and Italian fluency is a requirement. It’s a plus if you bring another European language to the table.
- Finally, IT affinity or interest in understanding technical integrations and acquiring IT know-how
We live continuous innovation and personal development. We are professional and work hard to always be the best in our field. You will be part of an international team, who strongly believes in cross-functional methods, collaboration and appreciation in our daily work.
- Take advantage of a personal training budget and four full training days
- Mentoring and coaching from our senior management team
- Stay up to date on what is happening at regular townhall sessions with our founders
- Like to improve your language skills? German and English classes are offered directly at the office
- You like to learn more about other start-ups? Then you will enjoy our breakfast sessions with Europe’s leading start-up founders
- Benefit from flexible working hours and home office regulations.
- Hungry all the time? Of course, breakfast, snacks as well as drinks are provided.
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our!
Also feel free to visit us on our career page!