Software Engineer / Ingénieur Full Stack H/F
Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto "pioneering again" sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions - each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
Over 2,300 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto.
The development team mission is to build, maintain and evolve a Business Intelligence product for capital markets. Within the team, your work will involve enriching the reactive web single page application on desktop and mobile devices across all major browsers (chrome, Firefox, safari...), backend java RESTful services and a continuous integration pipeline.
The team is spread over Paris, Beirut and Dublin. It is organised using the scrum methodology. Your Responsibilities:
JOB requirements Your profile:
- Design, develop, test features on the web application and java services
- Help in maintain and evolve the continuous integration pipeline
- Study functional specifications and translate them to technical tasks
- Work within the constraints of an agile software development process
- Be an advocate of automation, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- Masters degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Between 0 and 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent foundations in computer science: data structure, algorithms, design patterns
- Good skills in JAVA
- Knowledge in containers (docker, kubernetes...) is an asset
- Curiosity for technical innovation
- Teamwork and cross group collaboration
- Analytical thinking and Problem solving
- Solid Communication skills; English is a must.