- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
Senior User Experience Manager
Location: Paris, Ile-de-France, FranceAre you this rare person, who is passionate about user experience design, new technologies, and Fintech?
Moody's Analytics is looking for a Senior User Experience Manager who is enthusiastic about designing financial web applications, that help banks to ensure the continuity of their business, and the security of their clients' savings.
- Take in charge the UX team, UX strategy for our Banking Reg Tech solutions
- Communicate, and evangelize about User Experience objectives, and processes, both internally and externally
- Work directly with customers to understand their business, and provide user experience insights
- Interpret business requirements into effective UI designs, delivering end-to-end user experience solutions for multiple modules: from concepts, detailed wireframes, and prototypes, to visual design comps, and detailed design specifications
- Use personas, scenarios, and task analysis to communicate user requirements
- Organize and lead design sprints
- Create, evaluate, and modify low- and high-fidelity prototypes, to support the development process
- Convert complex information to data visualization
- Apply, but also evolve, established user interface design patterns based on Material Design
- Deliver high-fidelity prototypes, as a support of user testing
- Conduct external user testing and internal guerilla tests
- Work collaboratively in a globally-distributed environment
- Degree in design, human computer interaction, or a related field
- Solid experience as UX manager in a similar environment
- Significant track record in defining and delivering complex transactional interfaces
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and methodologies
- Familiarity with developing user profiles, user scenarios, task flows, and information architecture
- Excellent visual design skills, including strong understanding of layout, color, composition, and data visualization principles
- Understanding the array of technical constraints, user goals, and business requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, decentralized environment
- Practical knowledge of design tools such as Axure, Balsamiq Mockups, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with Angular, CSS, and Cloud technologies is a plus
- Portfolio demonstrating experience producing elegant solutions for complex applications is indispensable
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.