Investment Manager - Infrastructure
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- Elevate Partners
- 20 Mar 19
Our client, a European Infrastructure Fund, is hiring an Investment Manager to its Dublin based team. Candidates with development experience would be highly beneficial and fluent French is needed.
- Focus on project acquisition due diligence, valuation modelling and project financing for investments across Europe
- Support the team members on identification of wind projects and assessment of opportunities across the target markets
- Work with the team to negotiate final deal terms with vendor / JV partner and project financiers
- To lead on assigned projects in the execution of acquisitions or project financings
- Minimum five years’ experience of analysing infra projects across Europe
- Experience across project debt financing, acquisitions and/or disposals
- Strong competency in financial modelling; project financing and project valuation methodologies
- Fluent French speaker
To discuss this opportunity in confidence call Diarmuid Clancy on +353 1 563 2330 or apply directly via the link provided.