Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Kroll's investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career. About the Role:
We are looking for a professional, capable and motivated Executive Assistant to provide proactive support. We are looking for someone who enjoys being busy, has plenty of initiative, is confident, high energy and can 'hit the ground running'.
This role would particularly suit someone that has previously worked in an Executive Assistant and/or Marketing Assistant capacity looking for variety in their next role. The successful candidate must be fluent in both English and French. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Full secretarial and EA support to the assigned Senior Management team
- Diary management including the organisation of client meetings, lunches, webinars, and calls
- Manage and prioritise information flow, i.e. calls, contacts, emails, regular post
- Responsible for client billing and tracking, document management, creating engagement codes, and issuing engagement letters
- Provide support for office marketing and client events (some attendance may be required)
- Maintenance of the client database in SalesForce
- Provide administrative support to the Human Resources and Finance team on an occasional basis
- Liaise with other Duff & Phelps offices to ensure that meeting rooms are booked
- Organise travel and produce travel itineraries where applicable
- Deal with administrative queries and issues on all levels when necessary
- Previous experience of working with senior management
- Highly organised with the ability to manage time and projects effectively
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Fast thinking, proactive and confident working unsupervised using own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of integrity Advanced skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience in similar field, i.e. financial services or accountancy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.