- Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, France
- Permanent, Full time
Assistant Director- Senior QA Engineer
Location: Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, France
This is a unique opportunity to join a team who are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth.
The RiskAuthority team builds the risk engine delivering streamlined and automated regulatory compliance for Basel I, II, and III. It is made up of Quality and Software Engineers working together under Agile Scrum methodologies. The developed application is recognized as a leading provider of risk and capital management solution and has won numerous industry awards from both industry analysts and readers of industry magazines.
You will join the team as Quality Assurance Engineer. You will participate in the whole Moody's RiskAuthority solution lifecycle. In daily cooperation with Software Engineers and Business Analysts, you will participate in the design and the writing of the tests based on functional specifications. You will track the defects and will responsible of the automation of the regression tests.
An Assistant Director- Senior QA Engineer fulfills the following responsibilities, with occasional guidance of more senior team members:
- Design, write and execute manual and automated tests.
- Assist in the implementation of test automation frameworks.
- Assist with clarification of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Use tracking systems to submit, track and manage defects.
- Analyze test results at the story or feature level and provide meaningful reports to project team.
- Own the software testing artefacts.
- Use queries to create test data and analyze results.
- Help ensure coverage for each software release.
- Suggest process and execution improvements for the QA phases of the SDLC.
- Mentor less experienced team members.
- Ideally having obtained a Masters degree
- Strong knowledge of all stages of the SDLC.
- Able to work well within the constructs of an agile process, including SCRUM, Continuous Build and Integration (e.g. Jenkins), etc.
- Knowledge of a wide range of QA methodologies
- Ability to write test plans
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently or fill lead QA role on very small project
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills as well as attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills to analyze system requirements for ambiguities and discrepancies
- Aptitude for thinking outside the box to develop thorough test plans, test scenarios, test cases and test scripts
- Ability to investigate a defect, isolate its probable cause and provide a reliable method for reproducing it.
- Strong understanding of the QA processes, methodologies and Software Testing Lifecycle
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong understanding of QA testing tools and environments
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.