Quantitative Portfolio Manager
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Unicorn Advisor (HK) Limited
- 20 Mar 19
A leading asset manager is hiring quantitative portfolio manager in Beijing. Above five years' trading experience in established funds, insurance company, asset manager or securities firm is preferred.
1. Active participation in the Investment Process including contributing to equity, fixed income and manager selection as well as determination of tactical asset allocation.
2. Developing systematic trading strategies including macro trading strategies, high frequency trading strategies, statistical arbitrage strategies, and managed future trading strategies.
3. Maintain communication with the team's business needs, continuously improve system functions, and continuously optimize the system.
4. Review and disseminate portfolio performance and investment decisions with superior officials and committees
5. Monitoring and managing any risks associated with the portfolios under company’s protocols and guidelines.
6. Assisting the marketing team to develop new clients and prepare reports and presentations.
1. Master degree or above in financial engineering, statistics or related major from top universities
2. Five or more years of trading experience in world renowned companies. Excellent programming skills in Python or Matlab.
3. Ability to work with team, work under pressure and work on multiple products.
4. Five or more years’ experience as a portfolio manager is preferred.