Manager, iShares Canada Product Marketing
- Not Specified
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Mar 19
About BlackRock BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2018, the firm
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $5.98 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock’s iShares is the #1 Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) provider globally with over $1 trillion in assets under management and approximately 37% share of the global ETF market. With more than a decade of ETF innovation and expertise, iShares is a trusted leader in the ETF industry. We serve investors of all sizes, including advisors, personal investors, wealth managers, banks, asset managers, pensions, and insurers. The platform offers clients a comprehensive range of products that provide precise, transparent and cost-efficient access to a full range of asset classes and global markets.
BlackRock Canada has recently formed a strategic alliance with RBC Global Asset Management that is focused on growing the adoption of RBC and iShares ETFs in Canada, across investment advisors, institutional investors, and individuals. We are hiring a vice president to integrate our product messaging in Canada, with a focus on investment advisors.
Through collaboration across functional teams and with multiple stakeholders, this individual will drive marketing strategy, define the key message and value proposition for various product suites, create high-impact content and support high-quality execution to drive commercial results. This is a high-impact, entrepreneurial role in one of the fastest-growing segments of the industry.
In close collaboration with partners across Marketing, Sales, Investment, Strategy, Product, and Global Markets:
- Strategy: Support the creation of a global, integrated marketing strategy for the multiple product segments, assessing commercial opportunity and balancing channel and product priorities. Support the creation of a high-impact marketing and media strategy to deliver on our commercial objectives.
- Message & Content: Develop the essential, differentiated value proposition for the segment and foundational content to communicate this message, our values and vision globally – in a way that is engaging, enlightening and inspiring.
- Analytics: Engage deeply in segment market intelligence, maintaining client and competitor expertise and knowledge to inform product strategy. Track and analyze key metrics for measuring impact of sales & marketing tactics; make data-driven decisions to direct strategy and regularly communicate findings with stakeholders.
- 5-8 years of experience in financial services, product marketing, and / or directly relevant role
- Professional maturity, with history of operating successfully in a large, complex organization
- Strong commercial market awareness, client acumen and intellectual curiosity
- Driven and self-motivated with the ability to manage competing priorities and own and execute on a range of initiatives at once
- Hands-on, do-what-it-takes attitude and mindset essential
- Strategic thinker with excellent written, quantitative and analytical skills
- Highly collaborative nature and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills (written and oral), both internal and client facing
- High energy, intensity, discipline and attention to detail
- The highest level of integrity and fiduciary orientation
- Bachelor’s degree; exceptional history of academic and professional achievement
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.