- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
Customer Engagement Manager
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
- Engage with clients, prospects, and partners to ensure early involvement in sales opportunities
- Deal Manager that orchestrates RFx responses overseeing quality and timing and supports sales cycles as required
- Develop client engagement proposition: Work with clients and partners to define project scope, deliverables, costing, budget & profitability measures, identify engagement risks and mitigation actions
- Design POC Scope, write related Work Orders, define POC team and oversee execution
- Review complex client and partner work orders
- Oversee customer/partner engagement process
- Responsible for client engagements portfolio overall satisfaction monitoring working in collaboration with on-boarding team
- Create client roadmaps (map customer journey) and communicate to onboarding and success teams
- Manage client expectations around product capabilities and needs with a clearly communicated path
- Engage in high touch relationship management at selected key accounts. At these accounts map identify keys stakeholders, develop insight into the broader customer ambitions and context, and establish associated relationships with Clients and Partners.
- Represent the IFRS17 practice at Industry conferences, customer user groups and through written submissions to leading media
On-going client retention activities
- Gather client intelligence, understand product usage and feedback internally to continually enhance our software. Share the voice of the customer with relevant teams in a structured format.
- Define client segmentation needs and varying client retention strategies
- Proactive and ongoing review of client portfolio satisfaction and identification of remediation opportunities
- Support client communications planning and user group content and attendance
- Align with Sales on cross sell and up-sell opportunities with focus on client retention
Required Skills/Knowledge required:
- Strong understanding of the insurance industry
- Understanding and previous exposure to IFRS 17 and other insurance accounting/actuarial standards
- Experience planning or managing complex multidisciplinary projects in a global and multicultural organization
- Good at network building both within Moody's and within the portfolio of clients
- Good listening and negotiation skills for effective conflict resolution
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Client focused orientation with the drive and enthusiasm required to achieve results and assume customer satisfaction
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player
- Ability to work using own initiative and without close supervision with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to cope with ambiguity
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in English is a must. Fluency in French is an asset.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or Computer Science
- Professional Actuarial or Accounting designation strongly preferred
- Extensive experience in an insurance environment
- Existing contacts across the Canadian insurance industry would be an asset
- Experience planning and delivering complex projects.
- Experience leading meetings, presentations and/or workshops.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's is committed to maintaining an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace. To this end, reasonable accommodations are available on request, and will take into account the particular accommodation needs of individual candidates. If you are selected and require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, you may send your request to AODA@moodys.com. Information provided during the accommodation process will be treated as confidential, and will be shared only to the extent required to properly administer accommodation requests.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.