- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
Senior Private Portfolio Manager
The Candriam Private Portfolio Management team is responsible for the management of standard and tailor-made funds & mandates for Belfius Private and Wealth Clients. This represents 11 000 contracts and total Assets under Management of €9.641 M.
The Private Portfolio Management team, created to manage standard and tailor-made solutions for Private Clients, is the competence centre dedicated to providing customized solutions to Belfius Private Banking Clients integrating private clients’ specific needs and constraints. This dedicated portfolio management team includes 17 professionals with over 15 years’ experience on average. Positioned at the heart of the organization, the private portfolio managers can benefit from the input of the firm’s 194 investment and research experts - including investment analysts and economists.
The Portfolio Manager manages the standard and tailor made portfolios and guarantees the appropriate communication.
Within the Private Portfolio Management business unit, you will assume the following responsibilities:
- Constructing and managing private clients’ portfolios.
- Applying the strategy to all the portfolios concerned for which he/she has local responsibility.
- Ensuring that all the portfolios for which he/she has direct (or back-up) responsibility comply with the strategy.
- Ensuring that client mandates are well documented and ethically managed, respecting the specific constraints of the different mandates.
- Guaranteeing the continuity of activities whatever the circumstances.
- Providing technical & commercial support to the Belfius Private Bankers and to the commercial and marketing functions in order to help them obtain new private clients mandates.
- Ensure the specific communication and reporting on portfolio performance and investment strategy to clients for whom he has the responsibility.
- Developing and contributing to specific projects.
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in financial analysis, private banking and/or related activities;
- Excellent / good knowledge and understanding of the financial markets and instruments;
- Master Degree;
- Additional specialization such as CFA certification (preferably) or willingness to obtain such certification
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- French (mother language),+ English (Dutch+)
- Team spirit and team player
- Good quantitative analysis skills
- Motivated, analytic, self starter, entrepreneurial, creative, dynamic, ambitious
- Assertive, flexible and open for change/ evolution
- Structured and methodological
- Capacity to work through stress environments