- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 21 Feb 19
Permanent opportunity for an iOS Developer to join a leading SasS start up
About the company:
This organisation is a leading SaaS start up within the mobile AI powered software products market. Work with a passionate team to disrupt the sales industry where you will actively contribute to a culture of innovation, research and development of technical initiatives.
About the role:
This role requires strong collaboration with the engineering team with job functions such as QA, product design and management, line management and DevOps. Work closely with server side teams to integrate the app with API's as part a large cloud based delivery system. As a senior iOS Developer you will also be passionate about mentoring and training of other team members.
Skills & Expertise:
Your skill set will include:
- At least 4+ years of experience in developing native iOS applications
- Strong knowledge of languages and libraries including: Swift, Objective C and Core Data
- Good understanding of RESTful API design and integration
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong drive and enthusiasm
- Competitive Salary
- CBD Location
- Brand new open floor office space
- Start up fast paced environment
- Fun and friendly office
If you have the desired skill set and are keen to develop your career, then please send your CV to Annalise Neal at email@example.com or give me a call on (02) 8986 3150.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.