- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 25 Mar 19
Senior Tax Manager ( M&A / deal Advisory)
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading investments platform and be part of their M&A advisory team. Here the team works on global investment mandates across sectors. Ideal candidate would be the one with both big 4 background and in-house experience with a buy side firm or an renowned investment bank.
On a regular basis you would be involved in the followings besides others ad hoc responsibilities-
- Leading tax due diligence & negotiations for global M & A projects
- Advising on transaction and capital gains tax, tax efficient funding and profit repatriation.
- Cross border transfer pricing & indirect tax issues, tax rulings, group wide corporate restructuring projects.
- Responsible for tax status of all the portfolio companies and tax policy of the portfolio companies
- Managing multiple projects with different M & A teams across different functions.
The ideal candidate would be the one with strong business partnering skills & with the ability to successfully implement the tax rulings and tax opinions
Ability to manage a small team would be preferred.
- Degree in business or commerce with a CFA or CPA or equivalent
- Min. 8 years’ experience in big 4 plus + fund management/investment bank
- Strong knowledge of local and international M&A tax advisory
Interested candidates can apply to this role or can send their CV directly to me to email@example.com
**‘Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 7 days, and those unsuccessful on this occasion will be saved on file until a suitable vacancy arises. Thank you for your interest.