- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 21 Mar 19
Senior Mobility Engineer - End User Computing
Senior Mobility Engineer - End User ComputingJoin us as a Senior Mobility Engineer with an Enterprise Mobility Management focus within our Devices & Desktop Services team and play an integral role in delivering our device strategy at Macquarie. You will work within a team that supports and enables Macquarie's global business activities by providing technology services across Physical Devices (i.e. laptops/BYOD), Mobility, Desktop Operating System, Application Packaging and Printing.
In this role you will be responsible for providing design & delivery expertise across the EMM platform and will be pivotal to our team successfully delivering a global device strategy for the group. It will require close collaboration with various internal and external technology and business teams. You will use your customer-obsessed attitude, excellent communication skills and user-centric mindset across everything you do.
A background in Mobile Device Management (MDM), MDM design, networking, and automation in large enterprise environments would be key to be successful in this role. In addition, your technical skills will include:
- detailed knowledge of Mobile Device Management technologies and landscape, preferably VMware AirWatch/WorkspaceONE and Intune
- experience in design, implementation, deployment and management of iOS and Android operating systems
- desired experience in Native / Hybrid Mobile App Development
- familiarity with automated testing tools such as SOAPUI, Selenium, TestComplete for web and mobile testing
- design and/or implementation and management of MacBooks and ChromeBooks would be advantageous
- sound understanding of Microsoft Office 365 and associated technologies
- sound understanding of Windows, Unix and Networks
- strong problem-solving skills with an end-user focus, specifically in a global and dynamic business environment
- demonstrable capability in seeing the operational impact of design decisions to ensure successful delivery outcomes
- ability to build relationships and have an influence on decision makers
- documentation skills in referencing existing and developing new materials where required. Confluence and JIRA tools will be considered favourable.
Please apply via the following link or to find out more about the position, visit www.macquarie.com/careers or email Nicky Bell via email@example.com.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: 18 Mar 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time