- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 20 Feb 19
Security Solutions Engineer
Security Solutions EngineerJoin us as an Infrastructure Systems Integrator / Solutions Engineer within the Systems security space supporting a diverse range of products used within the physical security environment.
We are requiring an individual to have a passion for the latest technology used in physical security and a desire to build next generation solutions.
The role will require skills in the deployment of new technologies, management of existing technologies, an understanding of application designs to provide resilience, product life cycle management, change management, vendor engagement and support on day to day activities.
Your technical skills and prior experience will include:
- deploying and maintaining enterprise CCTV, VMS and video surveillance systems including Physical Access Control Systems (PACS)
- an understanding of virtualisation, networking and cloud technologies
- experience with Windows Server and MSSQL
- Biometric analysis & recognition experience is a plus
- knowledge of physical security operations and industry best practices
- previous experience working with business project stakeholders and core infrastructure teams to scope and deliver Project Management Plans.
- experience developing physical security solutions aligning with the enterprise technology and architectural initiatives
- the ability to write, read and critique electrical, electronic wiring diagrams.
At times you may be required to work outside normal business hours to support business activities as well as technology activities in other regions.
Please apply via the following link or to find out more about the position, visit www.macquarie.com/careers or email Nicky Bell via firstname.lastname@example.org
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: 24 Jan 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time