- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 19 Mar 19
Salesforce AdministratorA great opportunity has come up for you to join as an experienced Salesforce Administrator within our Macquarie Leasing team.
As the Salesforce Administrator, you will develop, own, and execute on enterprise strategies and related product visions related to the Salesforce.com platform within Macquarie Leasing. Being an important part of the product team, you will work collaboratively with Third-Party developers, Internal Staff, Product teams and other key stakeholders to take the right ideas from concept stages through to final delivery and adoption.
In this role you will partner with the business to drive projects and build new capabilities within Salesforce. This is an excellent opportunity to take ownership and accountability for maintaining and developing the Salesforce platform within Macquarie.
Your responsibilities will include promoting the product vision through development and execution, to establish world class, industry leading, well adopted products that support internal efficiency, while delivering a stellar customer experience. You will act as our internal subject matter expert on Salesforce.com and its uses and will also be responsible for training internal staff on Saleforce.com.
Key responsibilities will also include:
• developing and maintaining reports and dashboards in Salesforce
• assisting in the design, development, testing, release and training of new Salesforce projects
• working across various departments including Sales, Marketing, I.T. and Compliance for project delivery
• communicating regularly with users across the business to support them in their role and provide information and training on new features and functionality
• supporting the maintenance of system documentation and policies/procedures
• managing ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
• assisting with maintaining data quality
• assisting in maintaining and improving declarative functions including Flows, Process Builder and Approval processes.
It is essential that you have previous experience as a Salesforce Administrator and enjoy working in a busy and task-focused environment.
You will also bring a genuine passion for understanding how a product works, as well as possessing the vision to see how it can be of value to current and future customer usage and anticipate the improvements needed to keep customer value growing. You will evangelise products through conversations and idea engagement from Senior Management to the front line.
You'll also be responsible for managing the entire product life-cycle, from strategic planning to tactical activities and ongoing relevance, and lastly monitoring the products operation to ensure engagement and success, interjecting where needed to accomplish specific goals.
Your technical background should include:
• Salesforce Administrator Certification
• strong analytical skills with advanced Microsoft excel and data manipulation
• exceptional detail orientation with a proven ability to meet deadlines, prioritise and perform a wide variety of tasks throughout the day
• the ability to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders with strong influencing and relationship management capabilities
• 2+ years' experience as a Salesforce Administrator or combination experience, education and superior performance
• familiarity with Scrum principles or similar programs desired
• demonstrated ability to gather and transform product feedback into actionable requirements.
If this role sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, please apply via the link or contact Victoria Oh at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program
Advertised: 19 Feb 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time