Do work that matters:
Colonial First State (CFS) is the Commonwealth Bank's Superannuation and Investments arm. CFS exists to drive member outcomes and we have been helping over 1.2 million Australians with their superannuation, investment and retirement needs since 1988.
Your team sits within the CFS Remediation team which is responsible for the execution of all customer remediation activities across both CFSIL and AIL business in Sydney and Melbourne. Your team plays a critical role in managing the current and ongoing remediation activities for CFS. In particular, CFS Remediation supporting Advice Licensees with their remediation activities. Your impact
As a Remediation Analyst, your main focus will be to support the project with business and data analysis and documentation. Furthermore managing ongoing tranches of bulk super payments and mail merges. You will also contribute to a superior end to end customer experience through the delivery of the CFS and Group Remediation frameworks and processes Key Responsibilities:
- Manage ongoing tranches of bulk super payments and mail merges
- Design and document relevant process & procedures
- Writing Business Requirements Documents for determining for necessary data extracts
- Attaining relevant data for analysis via the IT SWR processes
- Analyse data/information in respect to the various steps in the remediation process
- Develop test criteria in order to test relevant steps in the process
- Document all assumptions and decisions during remediation processes
- Undergo case manage activity/analysis as required
- Consider customer impacts and support the creation of relevant customer engagement strategy and collateral
This role also plays a pivotal function in supporting the Project Team with communications, stakeholder engagement, and analysis in order to support customer remediation activity is in line with respective policies and processes. We're interested in hearing from people who have:
Please note this is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract
- RG146 Compliance preferred
- Financial Services experience, including proven operational risk or remediation experience will be highly valued
- Strong business and/or data analysis experience
- Team focused communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment to provide excellent customer service
- Eye for detail and willingness to tackle issues beyond 'own' role as required
- Ability to identify problems and help provide creative solutions
- Be able to work within deadlines and prioritise work
- Strong analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to identify procedural inefficiencies and recommend process improvements
- A demonstrated ability to work with staff at all levels
- A sound knowledge of and experience with:
- MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Data analysis, extraction and manipulation
- Customer Registry Operations Systems
CBA has entered into an agreement with KKR to sell a 55% interest in its CFS superannuation and investments business for total cash consideration of $1.7billion (implying a total valuation of $3.3billion). CBA will retain a 45% shareholding in CFS.
KKR is a leading global investment firm that manages multiple alternative asset classes, including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate and credit, with strategic partners that manage hedge funds. KKR aims to generate attractive investment returns for its fund investors by following a patient and disciplined investment approach, employing world-class people, and driving growth and value creation with KKR portfolio companies.
The sale is expected to complete in the first half of 2021. As this is a role to work in the CFS business, the successful candidate will initially be employed by the CBA Group but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a new entity that will employ the CFS business employees from completion.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 01/10/2020