Project Business Analyst
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Feb 19
Project Business Analyst
- Work in an ever-changing project environment with exposure to a number of different areas of the Markets business
- Participate in the continuous improvement of project and governance processes
- Join a team of experienced, senior Business Analysts to share and grow your experience
About The Role
Role Location: Sydney
Role Type: Flexible, Permanent
Role: 2 x positions available
As a Project Business Analyst you will deliver regulatory and compliance projects across the Markets business. This role will perform analysis and impact assessments, conduct data analysis, and design processes and controls to ensure quality, on-time delivery for Markets. The role will work closely with multiple teams including Compliance, Markets Middle Office, Business Governance, Technology and vendors across the full spectrum of change. You will also be responsible for transitioning process changes into business-as-usual (BAU).
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Knowledge of the products, workflows, data, and technology in Global Markets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders and “take the initiative” with minimal direction
- Demonstrated ability to translate regulatory and business requirements into solutions, ability to independently lead initiatives end to end, detect and diagnose complex and critical issues effectively and efficiently
- Experience in all areas of banking will be considered, with any of the following highly desirable: algorithmic trading, risk management, FX and fixed income products (in particular repo), collateral management, STP, and regulatory reporting
- Experience in data analytics, be able to derive insights from existing data to aid business decisions, ensure data quality by reconciling data from multiple sources, and present different metrics for management, with the ability to evaluate, organise, analyse and communicate relevant facts and concepts
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit http://www.anz.com/careers You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS094678.