Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun. About the team:
Based in North Sydney you will be part of the FIS team that develop market leading digital payment solutions.
What you will be doing:
What you bring:
- Provide application software development services in a defined project
- Develop program logic for new applications and modifies logic in existing applications
- Code, test, debug, document, implements and maintain software applications
- Maintain, test and integrate application components
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
- Ensures system improvements are successfully implemented
Additional bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles
- Solid experience in core Java / ANSI SQL/SQL Server
- Good experience into Spring Boot 1.5/2+, Hibernate 4/5, Junit/Mockito, Git, Maven
- Groovy (For Jenkins Pipeline)
- Jenkins experience
- RESTful API design knowledge
- Comfortable with design patterns
- Application infrastructure knowledge - Tomcat/Apache/Proxies
What we offer you:
- Cryptography - Understanding of encryption and certificates.
- Microservice architecture. Docker - Not currently in use but in medium term pipeline.
- A competitive salary.
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues.
- A variety of career development tolls, resources and opportunities.
","REQ_CLIENTID":"JR76125","JPM_MODIFIEDON":"May 14, 2019