- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 23 Feb 19
- Competitive Day Rate $$$
- Sydney CBD Location
- 6 months contract with a view to extend
Our client is looking for a proactive individual who is able to anticipate roadblocks in Software Development and develop software according to the technical requirements.
You will be responsible for taking a brief and negotiating outcomes with the technology team and provide support for the solution throughout the project.
You will also follow the clients project delivery framework and internal system development procedure and standards.
Benefits to you:
- The opportunity to be creative and innovative in your approach
- Work with industry leaders and learn and grow your experience
- Competitive $$$$ day rates for the right talent
- Start before Christmas or in the New Year
- Vibrant team culture
What we are looking for:
- Hands-on Java development skills (over 7 years experience)
- Hands on experience with SQL and Strong knowledge of Spring frameworks
- Experience in web services (REST, SOAP, etc), messaging frameworks (MQ, ActiveMQ,etc) is preferable
- Able to independently design scalable solutions
You will also have excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate your knowledge so that you can be understood by not just your team but also your stakeholders.
If this sounds a lot like you, then apply now as there are many opportunities going around on my desk for immediate hires before the Christmas break, but even more new projects starting up in the new year. Contact me (Arushi Bansal) today on 02 8986 3133 or email me on ABansal@MorganMcKinley.com.au
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.