- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 19 Apr 19
Identity EngineerAs an Identity Federation specialist, you will be working on implementing Single Sign-On with various vendors using standard federation protocols. The role will require providing expert advice to Macquarie teams, developing standard patterns and solution designs, and assisting with the transition/migration and deployment of application services to Macquarie's Ping Federate platform.
You and your team will also be responsible for implementation of best practices and tools for DevOps, continuous integration, build automation, deployment automation, and configuration management for Macquarie's Ping Federate platform.
To be successful in this role you are or will need to have:
- a strong understanding of current identity standards/protocols: SAML, WS-Federation, WS-Trust, OAuth and OpenID Connect
- experience in development, execution and support of solutions utilizing Federation Services infrastructure, including PingFederate, PingOne, PingID
- knowledge of Directory Services (Active Directory, LDAP)
- knowledge of security architectural designs, requirements development, and solutions definition
- experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies.
To start your journey with Macquarie, please apply via the following link or contact Nathan King on email@example.com . Salary commensurate to experience.
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in
Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, Brand & Marketing and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: 04 Feb 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time