- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 20 Feb 19
- Sydney CBD Location
- Attractive Salary Package
- Highly influential role
Enterprise Architect required to work with the business and technology to shape solutions
About the company
Join a leading business based in the heart of Sydney's CBD with an appetite for IT investment & Innovation. This Australian owned company has gone from strength to strength and grown 20% in the last 12 months. With a business wide focus, the Enterprise Architect will be responsible for assessing, designing and implementing the IT systems architecture.
Working as part of the enterprise architecture team the Enterprise Architect will have a strong influence on the future technology landscape. This role will include;
- Liaising with the business leaders and executives to identify requirements and define IT Strategy
- Raising the profile of the value that technology solutions can provide for the business
- Defining the end to end IT Strategy to enable the company's strategic business goals
- Experience in the developing API-based and Service Oriented architecture
- Provide technical leadership in the production of technical solution designs, high quality functional specifications and other technical/documentation as required
- Work very closely with the Engineering team to ensure delivered systems align with the Technology architectural strategy and the principals relating to software integrity and re-usability
About the person
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop technical proposals for product transformations, assess potential new products to enhance the existing digital architecture, and assist with the development of the target architecture. They will have the chance to set the architectural standards and develop the strategies, blueprints and roadmaps. This is a crucial role in a progressive environment going through a major transformation.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated track record of Experience with Enterprise architecture, Information Architecture and Application Architecture
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills to interprets business context/direction and apply system thinking to IT approach/plans/roadmaps
- Ability to apply broad knowledge of current computing technologies and future trends to exploit opportunities for the effective use of IT architecture
- Pragmatic, flexible approach to architecture design and delivery
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with a proven commitment to strong client focus along with proven ability to communicate with influence, liaise and negotiate professionally with multiple stakeholders
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
- Comfortable interacting with business and technical stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience of the Capital Markets, Financial Services, Utilities or Consulting industry (Desirable)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.