- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership
- 22 Jul 18 2018-07-22
This leading healthcare organisation is at the forefront of their market. With continued plans for expansion, the need for an experienced delivery manager who has led the delivery of multiple projects and programs has emerged to join their highly professional and skilled team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in leading a team of software developers, where you will continually embrace personal and professional development
Responsibilities will include:
- Provides support, guidance, mentoring & coaching to individuals and groups.
- Allocated responsibilities and packages of work to individuals in line with their abilities.
- Delegates responsibilities as appropriate.
- Advises individuals on career paths, and encourages pro-active development of skills and capabilities.
- Sets performance targets and monitor progress against agreed quality and performance criteria.
- Provides effective feedback throughout the performance management cycle.
- Participate in formal processes such as compensation negotiations and disciplinary procedures.
Systems Development Management
- Contributes effectively to continuous improvement of our ways of working & agile software delivery processes.
- Facilitates availability and optimum utilisation of required resources in agile projects.
- Monitors and reports the progress of development within agile projects & product enhancements to ensure business objectives and goals are met.
- Uses appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces, to contribute to the development of systems architecture in specific business or functional areas.
- Produces detailed component specifications and translates these into detailed designs for implementation using selected products.
- Within a business change programme, assists in preparation of technical plans and cooperates with business assurance and project staff to ensure that appropriate technical resources are made available.
- Provides advice on technical aspects of system development and integration and ensures that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices (including security) are applied correctly.
Portfolio, programme & project support
- Takes responsibility for the provision of support services to projects.
- Uses project management solutions for planning, scheduling and tracking projects.
- Supports programme or project boards, project assurance teams and quality review meetings.
- Provides basic guidance on individual project proposals.
- May be involved in aspects of supporting a programme by providing a cross programme view on risk, change, quality, finance or configuration management.
Requirements definition and management
- Contributes to selection of the most appropriate means of representing business requirements in the context of a specific change initiative.
- Obtains formal agreement by stakeholders and recipients to scope and requirements and establishes a base-line on which delivery of a solution can commence.
- Identifies the impact on business requirements of interim scenarios as well as the required end position.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline
- Scrum Master Certification - Highly regarded
- At least 3+ years prior experience with software development teams
- Experience in leading and delivery of agile projects & programs.
- Background in software engineering or Development
- Willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development
- Capacity to be largely self-directed on a day to day basis
- Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Experience mentoring and coaching team members
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.