- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 20 Feb 19
Our client, a leading Government department, is looking to appoint an experienced Data Analyst to join their progressive and goal driven team. In this team you will be exposed to a plethora of different datasets. Your task will be to individually analyse datasets, setup and install databases, and contribute heavily to a number of projects and initiatives within the department. You need to have a solid understanding of organisational challenges and the ability to think outside of the box to excel in this role.
- Interpret data from a wide variety of sources and analyse results using statistical techniques
- Data preparation using source data files
- Data processing
- Provide analytical insights and recommendations
- Data modelling, enhancements and cleansing
- Using SQL to write queries to retrieve, join and construct data
- Develop statistical models to gain insight and provide information around trends and patterns
- Run reports, perform data quality checks and produce final results
- Comprehensive documentation of the process including syntax, intermediate files, etc.
- User acceptance testing
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience with data in licencing and registration system data models
- Understanding of Siebel databases
- Experience in statistical analysis using programs and/or applications such as Python, R, SQL, etc.
To be part of one of the fastest growing NSW Government organisations, working in a fast paced, dynamic and friendly environment - with ambitious projects. Please apply immediately with an up to date CV.
Reach out using 02 8986 3154 or email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.