- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 24 Mar 19
Cyber Protection Product Owner
Cyber Protection Product OwnerAs part of the Technology Identity and Cyber Security (ICS) team, you will ensure that Macquarie maintains an effective defence in depth against cyber security threats, by designing, delivering and operating Cyber Protection services across on-premise hosted infrastructure and digital platforms.
In Identify & Cyber Security, our vision is to have a safe and responsive environment which enables us to pursue opportunities with confidence where we deliver exceptional customer experiences, have no control or Service Level Agreement breaches, zero manual repeatable work and happy, high performing teams.
Reporting to the Head of Cyber Protection, you will lead a diverse team of highly skilled professionals located across multiple geographic locations and collaborate with internal and external teams to operate, support and deploy existing and new cyber security protection technologies.
You will also educate our staff on the best practice for securing infrastructure and digital assets.
Working closely with Technology and Cyber Security, your core accountabilities include:
- end to end management of security products within your portfolio including security, operations, support and product upgrades and deployment
- provide host-based security controls covering Host endpoint protections; HIPs, AV and ATP and Database Activity Monitoring, Database Vulnerability Scanning is deployed and working effectively across all of Macquarie's server infrastructure
- providing ready to consume digital security protection services using Web Application Firewalls
- ensure the Host based and Digital security technology and tools are operating effectively
- execution of projects which introduce new security products, enhance capability, reduce effort through automation or reduce risk
- management of vendors relationships for products within your portfolio.
To be successful in this role, we would expect you to have:
- a strong background in one or more Hosting technologies; Wintel, Linux, Mainframe and Databases and/or digital protection technologies such as Web Application Firewalls (WAF)
- the ability to lead a global team with development and operational responsibilities and have a track record of making others successful
- initiative and a passion for all things security-related, and a willingness to go the extra mile
- experience in utilising and extending standard security protocols/patterns
- the ability to drive the DevSecOps mindset and Agile practices in the team
- the ability to think strategically as well as tactically to deliver the optimal security capability or service
- comfortable with ambiguity and able to collaborate and influence others to deliver entrepreneurial outcomes and
- experience in delivering a frictionless, automated security experience and to be customer obsessed.
To join this dynamic and highly innovative team, apply now or contact Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program .
Advertised: 26 Feb 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time