- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 21 Feb 19
An exciting opportunity for a Change Manager to drive significant change
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great team within a company with an excellent culture who believe in outcome based flexible working. They require a Change Manager to sit across an organisational transformation.
Reporting to the Senior Change Manager, the Change Manager is responsible for driving the implementation of the change management strategy and initiatives to support the program to deliver and embed effective change across the advice processes, technology and people.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Execute the overall change strategy whilst supporting the program team, key stakeholders and the business
- Proactively support and influence stakeholders meet critical deadlines and deliverables
- Deliver change to processes -to evolve with the program
- Support, coach, advise business leaders in close collaboration to embed changes sustainably
- Actively contribute to continuously improving the change management strategy, actively participate in OCM team activities
- Manage and track embedding outcomes for the program to ensure visibility and optimal stakeholder outcomes
- Form strong relationships within the business, business partners and the change community to ensure input, buy-in and alignment
- Demonstrated experience and skills in delivering change management in complex environments
- Management consulting experience is preferrable
- Ability to execute to time and quality, juggling multiple priorities
- Advanced stakeholder management skills, including senior level stakeholders
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Able to handle ambiguity
- Experience working in an Agile environment
WHAT'S ON OFFER:
An awesome opportunity to work within a leading financial services organisation. This is a 6 month opportunity with an offer of extension to the right professional. Only apply if you fit the above specifications.
For a completely confidential discussion on this role please contact Eloise Seidelin at Morgan McKinley on email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.