Pre-Sales Solution Architect - Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 21 Sep 17
See job description for details
- We'll have you working with South Australia's most respected companies from day one
- Develop your skills and capabilities by collaborating across borders and globally with sector and technical experts
- Be part of taking a game-changing proposition to large and medium sized enterprises in SA
KPMG Technology Advisory provides a wealth of IP-based services across the industry sectors. A national team, we have deep expertise in Strategy, Enablement and Risk. We work with our clients to generate tangible business value today and to position them for success tomorrow, in a landscape where the accelerating evolution of technology provides a frequently disrupted but opportunity-rich environment.
Our greatest differentiator is that we combine:
- The IP and industry experience to help our clients decide 'what' they need to change to create and leverage opportunities to grow
- The technology solutions that provide the 'how'
- The professional services that are needed to ensure a successful transformation
KPMG Technology Advisory has been growing at an unprecedented rate. Our success is due to the execution of a bold strategy to up the ante in helping clients to achieve transformational change enabled by technology. We have invested in new solutions that combine our premium business improvement and transformation services with market-leading cloud-based technologies.
KPMG has now embarked on the next phase; to extend our reach and to take those solutions and the related services to the South Australian market.
Working within our mature South Australian Technology Advisory team and with the broader Management Consulting team, you will be part of a spearhead team working alongside account leads to develop and close new opportunities. You are also likely to go on and perform a role in project execution, to ensure continuity between sales and delivery.
By applying your knowledge of business challenges and technology solutions, your role will be fundamentally about providing credibility and bringing to life how KPMG's market-leading combination of industry IP, best practices and class-leading technology solutions can help an organisation.
You bring to the role
- A deep understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution, including Field Services
- Demonstrable success in delivery and pre-sales roles in a professional services organisation in relation to technology-enabled business improvement projects
- Industry experience in Utilities, Government and Higher Education
- An understanding of how an organisation can leverage cloud-based technology to transform, and the risks that the organisation will face in doing so, including the challenges of integration and orchestration
- A business development approach based on transformation, challenge and relationships; not features and price
- Energy, enthusiasm, motivation and resilience
- Professional and highly collaborative working style
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 23 Aug 2017 Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 22 Sep 2017 Cen. Australia Standard Time