Washington DC area-based financial firm is looking for an experienced investment economist to join a team that creates original research on the structure and trends of the US and global ETF, mutual fund, and closed-end fund industries.
The role will also work on policy-orientated research on the US Mutual Fund Industry with a focus on proposed laws and regulations that might impact the fund industry.
- The candidate must have a PhD in Economics
- Must have proven academic research and writing experience
- Must have superior analytical skills that can be translated into policy research
- Must have the ability to communicate complex issues to a wide range of audiences both in written and oral form.
- Must have a very strong understanding of financial institutions and financial markets.
- Economic research associated with the regulated mutual fund and ETF industry is strongly preferred.
Keywords: Investment Economics, Emerging Markets, Mutual Fund Industry, Fund Flows, Global Markets, Analytical Skills, Policy Research. Regulatory Policy.
Please send resumes to Jim Geiger email@example.com