One of the world's most prestigious hedge funds is looking for an outstanding Quant Researcher to join one of their systematic trading pods.
This is a high-impact role, joining a small PM-led team that enjoys huge autonomy and are looking to grow their risk-taking. You'll work closely with the Portfolio Manager, drawing on your previous experience to develop quantitative investment models, build unique insights into various datasets, and engineer robust systems that will be used as part of the trading strategies. You'll also apply scientific methods to improve the efficiency of a research and trading pipeline.
If you're looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial and supportive environment and you enjoy seeing the impact of your work on a daily basis, then this is the role for you! Requirements
Benefits & Incentives
- Strong technical academic background (Maths/Comp Sci/Engineering/Statistics) - Masters or PhD would be ideal
- Experience using sophisticated mathematical tools in different contexts
- Track record of having a scientific approach to analysing real-world problems and large amounts of empirical data
- Strong programming skills in at least one language (C++ and Python preferred)
- Financial industry experience preferred, but not required
- Significant salary + a bonus tied to profits / trading strategy success
- Greenfield work / big impact with lots of project ownership
- Positive, friendly culture and rewarding place to work
- Work-from-home opportunities
To apply for this role, or for further information, please contact: Maia Ellis
020 3745 6539