£160,000 base + profit share bonus (TC can be north of £500k) Job Description:
One of the world's most prestigious hedge funds is looking for an outstanding Python Quant Developer to join one of their Fixed Income trading pods.
You'll join a small fixed-income PM team of 10 that enjoys huge autonomy and is looking to grow their risk-taking. Working directly with the PM/trader, you'll be expected to work on a range of tasks, ranging from; data acquisition, turning risk taker ideas to production level code, and helping less experienced coders (i.e. risk takers).
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have knowledge of Fixed Income / Rates markets and market dynamics, the ability to turn a risk-taker / trader's ideas into production-level code, and work as part of a tight-knit team. Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 4 years' experience, ideally more
- Deep understanding of Python and common quant libraries
- Familiarity with SQL
- Knowledge of Fixed Income / Rates (at least 3+ years)
Benefits & Incentives
- Advanced academic background in STEM, e.g. Masters or PhD
- Significant salary + a bonus tied to profits / trading strategy success
- Greenfield work / big impact
- Very collaborative and friendly culture where ideas from everyone are implemented
- Small team with large AUM
If you feel you're suitable for this role, want to hear about similar positions, or would like help hiring similar developers for your company, then please send your CV or get in touch: Richard Allan
020 3137 9574