The TP ICAP Group is a world leading provider of market infrastructure.
Our purpose is to provide clients with access to global financial and commodities markets, improving price discovery, liquidity, and distribution of data, through responsible and innovative solutions.
Through our people and technology, we connect clients to superior liquidity and data solutions.
The Group is home to a stable of premium brands. Collectively, TP ICAP is the largest interdealer broker in the world by revenue, the number one Energy & Commodities broker in the world, the world's leading provider of OTC data, and an award winning all-to-all trading platform.
The Group operates from more than 60 offices in 27 countries. We are 5,300 people strong. We work as one to achieve our vision of being the world's most trusted, innovative, liquidity and data solutions specialist. About Liquidnet:
Liquidnet is a leading technology-driven, agency execution specialist that intelligently connects the world's investors to the world's investments. Since our founding in 1999, our network has grown to include more than 1,000 institutional investors that collectively manage $33 trillion in equity and fixed income assets. Our network spans 46 markets across six continents. We built Liquidnet to make global capital markets more efficient and continue to do so by adding additional participants, enabling trusted access to trading and investment opportunities, and delivering the actionable intelligence and insight that our customers need. Role Overview:
We are seeking an excellent Developer to learn and participate in the development of our innovative, enterprise class real-time securities trading system. Be a contributor to the design, development and deployment of large-scale distributed financial applications.
The candidate will be working in a highly collaborative environment. They must have a history of application development, testing automation, support, enhancements and troubleshooting skills. Experience / Competences:
- In-depth knowledge of Python with extensive relevant programming experience (8-10 years)
- Web programming knowledge/experience on any web frameworks but preferably VUE or AngularJS
- Knowledge and experience of various relational databases (Oracle PL/SQL a big plus)
- Strong object-oriented and distributed systems design and methodology.
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Motivated self-starter; strong "take-charge" attitude.
- Excellent follow through and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to provide support for production related issues
Not The Perfect Fit?
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Git
- Some programming experience or knowledge in C++.
- Knowledge of event-driven (publish/subscribe) programming models.
- Experience working on middle office applications for trading systems
- Relevant knowledge of FIX protocol
Concerned that you may not meet the criteria precisely? At TP ICAP, we wholeheartedly believe in fostering inclusivity and cultivating a work environment where everyone can flourish, regardless of your personal or professional background. If you are enthusiastic about this role but find that your experience doesn't align perfectly with every aspect of the job description, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be the ideal candidate for this position or another opportunity within our organisation. Our dedicated Talent Acquisition team is here to assist you in recognising how your unique skills and abilities can be a valuable contribution. Don't hesitate to take the leap and explore the possibilities. Your potential is what truly matters to us. Company Statement
We know that the best innovation happens when diverse people with different perspectives and skills work together in an inclusive atmosphere. That's why we're building a culture where everyone plays a part in making people feel welcome, ready and willing to contribute. TP ICAP Accord - our Employee Network - is a central to this. As well as representing specific groups, TP ICAP Accord helps increase awareness, collaboration, shares best practice, and holds our firm to account for driving continuous cultural improvement.
UK - City Quays - Belfast