* Government Linked Institution * Lead HR Transformation Initiatives & Operations * Proven HR Leader
Reporting to the Chief HRO, this role will be responsible for providing strategic HR business support to business leaders, overseeing day-to-day operations of the HR partnering and shared services function and spearheading the implementation of HR transformation initiatives. This role will require the individual to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders to ensure the delivery of high-quality HR services, identify areas for improvement in the HR function, design and implement effective solutions and drive successful outcomes.
Key Areas :
A) HR Transformation
- Develop and execute HR transformation strategy in collaboration with other HR teams and senior leaders.
- Identify and prioritize areas for improvement within HR functions, including HR technology infrastructure/ HRIS, talent acquisition, performance management, learning and development, compensation and benefits.
- Conduct research, benchmarking and analysis to identify best practices and innovative solutions to HR challenges.
- Design and implement HR process improvements, including automation and optimization of HR processes.
- Lead and manage the implementation of HR transformation initiatives, ensuring successful delivery and adoption by stakeholders.
B) HR Partnering / Shared Services
- Provide leadership in the HR partnering and shared services functions, ensure high-quality HR service delivery to staff and stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with line managers to understand business objectives and identify HR needs.
- Oversee strategic manpower planning and forecast to fulfill talent requirements. This entails ensuring Talent Acquisition strategies including employer branding and green harvesting programs, are in place to meet staffing levels.
- Collaborate with other HR teams to jointly design and implement HR initiatives, including in the areas of performance management, talent management, learning and development, employee engagement.
- Provide guidance and support on the development of HR policies, procedures in line with regulatory requirements and best practices.
C) Corporate Administration
- Oversee the Corporate Admin unit in providing day-to-day administrative support to business divisions - including provisions of stationery and related supplies, supporting new joiner logistics and office facility management.
- Ensure effective management of business travel and review relevant policies where necessary.
Role Requirements :
- Degree in Business, Human Resource Management or a related discipline.
- More than 15 years of HR operations experience with at least 5 years spent leading sizeable HR teams.
- Sound knowledge of end-to-end HR processes and best practices.
- Proven experience leading and managing HR transformation initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions.
- Experience with the usage and implementation of HR technology and tools for process improvement.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead projects and deliver results within timelines.
- Able to work in a complex operating environment and to effectively manage relationships with stakeholders and if required, external liaisons / entities.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.