Risk Management Activities on all the products managed by Fondaco Sgr, with a specific focus on Private Markets
Key responsibilities include:
· Daily Data Management on the Position Keeping and Risk Management Platforms.
· Daily monitoring activities on each fund/product managed by Fondaco Sgr.
· Support to Due Diligence, monitoring and reporting activities on Private Markets (PE, VC, Infrastructure, Real Estate).
· Develop, liasing with the Data Science department, quantitative models on Private Markets and improve efficiency and timeliness of data management.
· Reporting to clients (monthly factsheets, weekly and monthly Risk Reports).
· Crucial involvement in investment discussions (Monthly Investment Committees).
· Support to Strategic Risk Management activities (among others, the Annual Self Assessment of the Risk/Reward Profile of each fund, the Annual Report on Operational Risks).
Education and Training
· Professional experience: 3/5+ in the field of Risk Management or Investment Management.
· Solid quantitative and modeling background, mainly focused on Risk Management Measures.
Technical Skills and Competences
· Knowledge of Private Markets (PE, VC, Infrastructure, Real Estate), and the main risksembedded.
· Team player with strong interpersonal, communication skills and problem-solving approach.
· Robust Excel knowledge and programming skills (Bloomberg, Statpro, Python, Tableau and SQL are a plus).
· Advanced level of English (C1).
· International Experience is a plus.
Passion for finance.
Attention to details.
Flexibility, availability and open mindedness.
Passion for problem-solving, team work and good skills in relating with internal and external partners is a must have.