Senior Specialist, Dealing and Hedging Support - Rome, Italy
Are you an efficient and organized senior administrator with an interest in financial services? Do you aspire to work for a truly global company with operations in many countries all over the world? Are you interested in joining a globally diverse organization where our unique contributions are recognized and celebrated, allowing each of us to thrive? Then it's time to join Western Union as a Senior Specialist, Dealing and Hedging Support. Western Union powers your pursuit. Role Responsibilities
In this unique role, you will work alongside a dedicated team and govern processes in the following:
- Contribute to the streamlining and optimization of our operations and control within our Foreign Exchange section .
- Be a key contact for the dealing and treasury teams, and manage trade bookings and reconciliations, while also executing first line controls and working to tight deadlines .
- Ensure the accuracy of transactions, own the daily reporting, and use this to maintain regular communications with clients .
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, plus ad hoc provision of reports to GTM teams, compliance and senior management.
- Have an eye for detail in order to deliver a high-level customer service experience to our clients.
- Education or equivalent skills are required along with experience in the Financial Services or Foreign Exchange sectors .
- Knowledge or understanding of Currency Markets and Options is desirable, or an interest in the field will suffice.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be an excellent communicator with the ability to build relationships at different levels.
- Effectively co-operate with all stakeholders, and maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Possess the ability to identify and implement ways of improving efficiency and be passionate about providing exceptional customer support.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in the Italian and English languages.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Following the Western Union Business Solutions divestiture announcement on August 4, 2021, recruitment efforts will continue for this position on behalf of Western Union. However, as part of the divestiture agreement, this position will transition to the purchasing company should the transaction conclude. The hiring team will be able to answer any questions you may have. We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what's next.
Western Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible financial services company - transforming lives and communities. We're a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to help drive the future of financial services, it's time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/. Benefits
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few (https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/). Please see the below benefits specific to your location and note that your recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.
Your Italy specific benefits include:
- 14 payment instalments; with a supplementary instalment paid in June and December
- A minimum of 26 working days holiday per annum
- Maternity leave
- Child Assistance and Study Leave
- Global travel assistance
- Luncheon vouchers provided to employees for each day in the office
- Pension plan eligibility for all employees
- Health and Wellness program, with discounts at fitness clubs.
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable laws.