Our client is an international tax law firm with focus on digital economy, international tax planning and global mobility. We are looking for 1+ lawyers to join a high paced and vibrant team and reporting directly into the Founder and Managing Director. The Company counts today a team of 20+ including business partners, plus collaborators across geographies. Clients they serve are mainly corporates with revenues ranging from 1-100mln €. Most importantly, this is a 100% full remote role but flexibility to travel if need be is key.
We are looking for candidates with a passion for international tax law, a business mindset and entrepreneurial spirit, willing to join a young and high paced company and committed to deliver the highest quality while serving clients across geographies.
- Managing clients on international tax matters, with particular focus on residency and company relocations, and corporate groups fiscal matters
- Providing advice on strategic tax and international tax planning
- Providing assistances with family trusts and assets management
- Handling compliance activities for internal purpose
- At least 5 years of experience in an international law firm or one of the Big Four legal departments, with a track record of working on cross-border operations
- Track record with complex frameworks involving multiple jurisdictions is key
- Academic background in law/economics, preferably with a master's degree in tax law (e.g., University of Leiden, Wien, IPSOA, Sole24Ore, Bocconi)
- Proficiency in English is mandatory, knowledge of Italian, Spanish or Portuguese is a big plus
- Background in asset protection and trusts management
- Aligned to candidate’s experience and background
- 100% Fully remote