Senior Sales Institutional About Schroders
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper. Who we're looking for
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for some of the existing clients' relationships and to support the Head of Institutional Business in developing contacts, new business opportunities and the client base expansion in the Italian Institutional sector. What you'll do
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- Manage existing business with existing client, to develop new business with existing client, to acquire new clients.
- Focus the efforts and the resources according to the strategy plan designed by the Head of Institutional business alongside the Country Head of Asset Management.
- To meet clients for ad hoc and recurring meetings, and to attend other specific events.
- To perform market intelligence activity, sharing the responsibility for the provision of financial information as part of a team, processing/collating additional relevant information on clients activity and industry trends.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance processes and procedures are followed as per the Group policies.
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
- Typical educational requirement: Degree and/or relevant professional qualification. This would include deep financial background, with specific knowledge both about financial markets and investment tools; and how macroeconomic scenario affects financial markets. Private Assets knowledge is desired to support the business growth in that area.
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.