is Europe's leading InsurTech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a record-breaking Series C funding round of $650 million in 2021, making it the largest funding round of any InsurTech to date. Wefox
is revolutionising insurance by empowering the customer and delivering personalised experiences, driven by data. Our vision is to enable people to be safe. By providing our customers 360 degree advice through our network of advisors, we optimise each individual's risk coverage through innovative prevention, assistance and insurance products.
As our Senior Java Developer (f/m/i)
you will be responsible for building a motivated tax team that oversees the entire tax strategy and execution for the group. In this role you will:
What we offer:
- Understand product and technical priorities
- Independently scope and implement production-ready solutions
- Debugging production issues when necessary
- Contribute to project estimation tasks and commit to a realistic amount of work
- Make well-reasoned design decisions, identifying potential issues, trade-offs, risks, and an appropriate level of abstraction
- Write meaningful code reviews
- Mentor junior and mentee engineers within your squad
- Contribute to a security-first mindset throughout your squad, always looking for and avoiding vulnerabilities
- Create innovation sharing knowledge between architecture's team to pushing new tech in production
What you bring:
- Hands-on experience working with server applications serving api, batch or queue
- Hands-on experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
- Hands-on experience with RESTful APIs
- Hands-on on framework Spring, Quarkus, Micronauts or minor/vertical framework (ORM, Event)
- Know-how on design pattern
- Know-how microservices, event driven platform
- A positive, can-do attitude and a willingness to learn and grow with us
- Experience working with git is a plus
- Working knowledge of Italian is required; proficiency in English or Spanish
Now, we've gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them*:
- Flexible working hours including hybrid working
- Free access to a mental health and well-being platform for personalised care, such as 1:1 coaching and therapy sessions for life's ups and downs - whether at work, at home, or in your relationships
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Training and Coaching opportunities
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by a TA Partner. Your contact person for this role is Youssra Loukili and Chiara De Stefanis.
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.