- Supporting in budgeting and forecasting activities;
- Monitoring of the Company's performance and results, with analysis of variation from budget and forecast;
- Partecipation in the preparation of reporting on a monthly basis;
- Calculation of KPIs and profitability of portfolios;
- Analysis and monitoring of cost structure (recovery cost, employee costs, and other costs administrative);
- Performing ad hoc analysis and preparing supporting materials for Top Management.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or Engineering;
- Precious experience of at least 3 years preferably in the financial services industry and/or at major strategic consulting company and big four (Deals/Transaction Services);
- Expertise in financial modeling;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and oral;
- Excellent ability to use MS Office package (especially Excel and PowerPoint).