Vontobel delivers investment expertise via our unique multi-boutique structure. We are an investment-led firm - and this means displaying investment integrity in everything we do. Our focus is on delivering future-proof investment solutions to investors.
We are looking to strengthen our Asset Management Campaigns and Programs team through the addition of a Senior Campaign Manager based in Milan, where we currently have a strong team of sales and investment professionals. Your opportunity
In the Senior Campaign Manager role, you will be part of Vontobel's global Demand Generation Team within the Client Unit Asset Management which is responsible for amplifying investment messages and for promoting investment capabilities in our key regions, to strengthen the position of Vontobel as a leading investment house among existing and new clients and targeted professional investors to help build sales opportunities.
You will be responsible for deploying global integrated marketing multi-channel campaigns, including crafting promotional plans, aligning and communicating with internal teams and external partners, developing audience segments, optimizing, measuring and reporting results.
You are someone who
• has a positive, customer-centric and problem-solver attitude with passion and motivation to work collaboratively within the Investment Marketing team
• is passionate for great customer experience and the drive to own and create a campaign-based marketing experience in a large, fast paced, global organization
• is a self-starter, has strong communication and project management skills and is able to manage several parallel initiatives
• has a proven track record of successful digital marketing campaigns as well as designing and managing research projects
• has excellent analytical skills, ability to turn analysis into actionable programs and to use data to optimize day-to-day performance
You bring / You are
- University degree in business, marketing or communication combined with good knowledge and understanding of the investment world
- 5-10 years of experience in marketing and communication, preferably in a finance or asset management industry
- Affinity to investment topics
- Entrepreneurial mind set, strong problem solver with a hands-on mentality - high customer and service orientation
- Exceptional project management and communication skills
- Working self-sufficiently, ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns at the same time with numerous internal and external stakeholders - team work spirit required, detailed-oriented
- Maintain and cultivate strong relationships across the firm
- Able to work effectively in English in day-to-day work, additional languages highly appreciated
- Taking a proactive lead in understanding potential problem areas, and ensure they are avoided or resolved.
- International experience/background is a plus
- Ideally bring along experience with tools like Salesforce, Tableau, Aventri/Stova
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .