For our client, a leading consulting firm, we are looking for a person to join the Finance Transformation team.
The team within it the candidate will be placed provides operational support and advisory services throughout the entire strategy implementation cycle related to a transaction, both in pre and post deal "buy-side" and "sell-side" phases.
The projects will cover:
- Corporate reorganization (Target Operating Model and Business Process Reengineering);
- Drafting of Management Control System Memorandum;
- Development of Budgeting, Reporting and business plan drafting models;
- Key business processes (active cycle, passive cycle, etc.).
- Master's degree in Management Engineering or Economics;
- 4-6 years of work experience, preferably gained in leading consulting companies or in the Finance area of large multinational companies;
- Experience in the implementation of projects of Process Engineering and Value Creation;
- Experience with Private Equity Funds;
- Good knowledge of Tools such as MS Power BI;
- Good organizational and teamwork skills;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken;
- Excellent networking skills with strong ability to develop and maintain business relationships;
- Willingness to be mobile throughout the country.
The salary package will be based on the selected candidate's actual experience.
Work location: Milan