Reporting to the European Head of Infrastructure, the Investment Director will play a leadership role in the making infrastructure investments and developing the strategy across Europe.
- Through both existing contacts and the ongoing development of new relationships, help drive origination of investment opportunities and develop long term, value-added relationships across Europe
- Contribute to the overall deal strategy and negotiations, together with the Head of Infrastructure
- Lead deal teams as they execute on transactions maintaining clear oversight of deals and key relationships
- Take responsibility for performance management, development and engagement of the team
- Be recognized as a culture carrier both within the team and in the market
- 10+ years of investing experience with a proven track record of leading deals with successful investment returns, preferably in the infrastructure sector
- An identifiable track record as a relationship builder and originator and recognised for being immediately impactful
- Solid, demonstrated experience building, overseeing, leading and developing deal teams
- Significant experience managing relationships with portfolio assets, co-shareholders and other stakeholders
- Superior interpersonal skills, with excellent skills as a communicator and as a presenter
To discuss this opportunity in confidence contact Diarmuid Clancy via firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via the link provided.