- Chance to join a leading US bank and work across complex M&A, ECM and Leverage finance transactions for Italian clients.
- High collaboration with sector teams in London and NYC
- Key responsibilities include financial modelling, preparing IMS and data rooms, research, and analysis. Analyst will work on pitchbooks, marketing, deal execution
- High deal exposure, training and mentoring.
- Candidate needs outstanding academic credentials - minimum of bachelors degree with a 2.1 or equivalent grade, ideally in a numerical subject
- Prior relevant experience (M&A and/or capital markets transactional deal experience) as an Analyst from a reputable bank or boutique, preference for international brand
- Strong numerical and financial modelling skills
- Italian and English fluency
Apply with CV to Katherine on firstname.lastname@example.org