Tikehau Capital Graduate Program
helps build a valuable professional career boost.
Selected Graduate Analysts are chosen to pass several rotations between different teams to broaden their scope of work, discover Company's operations in depth and gain crucial applicable skills for their career.
The Graduate Program consists of 3 rotations of 6 months each (18 months total), with the first one being held in Paris and the final integration being in Milan (the one you see in the announce).
We aim to give our Graduate Analysts a visible learning curve, exposure, and internal network opportunities.
You will be part of the ESG team and you will be based in the Private Equity team in Italy. Main responsibilities will include:
- Qualitative assessment of business models and company performance (based on financial and non-financial data), in particular ESG & impact assessments for new investment opportunities;
- Engagement with investment teams across the investment lifecycle and ESG training support
- Monitoring of portfolio companies (ESG KPIs, decarbonization and sustainability roadmaps);
- ESG and impact reporting activities at the level of the Funds and the Business Unit
- Engagement with clients and prospects on ESG and impact queries (including institutional investors, family offices)
- Implementation of Group ESG projects and programmes at PE level (e.g. digital tools, scoring system, etc.)
- Other ESG assignments;
- Preparation and review of marketing documents;
- Participation in roadshows and sales tasks.
- Currently pursuing or holding a degree from a Business School or University with a specialisation preferably in Finance and / or Accounting
- Knowledge of financial analysis, accounting and modelling
- Knowledge of ESG frameworks (e.g. carbon footprint, ESG materiality assessments; ESG impact assessments)
- Previous internship experience in ESG
- Good expertise of Excel and Power Point
- Fluent in English
- Flexible, proactive with strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong motivation, results oriented mindset and good team player
- Self-starter desiring to thrive and learn in an entrepreneurial and dynamic company
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment and team player
Candidates will be contacted starting from March/April.