is the world's leading Insurtech
that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a record-breaking Series C funding in 2021 and our Series D funding in 2022 wefox has raised over $1 billion US Dollar. Wefox is on track to revolutionise the insurance industry by empowering the customer and delivering personalised experiences driven by data.
Our vision is to make insurance simple and 10x better
. We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimise each individual's risk coverage through innovative prevention, assistance and insurance products.
In the role as Data Architect (f/m/d)
you will work closely with IT and Product teams. As a self-dependent team player with a can-do attitude, you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced work environment. Your passion for communications, particularly in relation to the insurtech field is outstanding and results in producing internal and external communications projects as a strategic tool for business and employee engagement. In this role you will:
What you bring:
- Interact with the product and development team using our Data Architecture methodology and culture.
- Work side by side with a multidisciplinary and multicultural team collaborating on the team's transversal projects.
- Design, build and maintain data pipeline. Track and monitor platforms' behaviour, and utilise conﬁguration management tools to automate, build and deploy processes.
- Design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes and implement systems.
- Create a culture data-centric to maximise data gathering, transformation and normalisation to make data available.
- Be part of a well-structured Agile team with a dynamic, collaborative, and agile mindset.
What we offer:
- Experience with data architecture including managing data strategy consolidation, integration pipeline, transformation and normalisation.
- 3 years of experience with Python in creating, maintaining and scripting for transformation and normalisation as well as with ETL pipelines and SQL.
- Hands-on data platform experience including data warehouse and data lake tools (snowflake, amazon redshift, bigquery).
- Knowledge of ETL pipelines and ELT creation, maintaining and migration between tech stacks (logstash, dbt, dremio, AWS data pipeline).
- Experience with Python scripting for data manipulation.
- Hands-on experience with creation of queries for retrieval, manipulation and building of data to support analytics tools as well as data scientist teams.
- Experience working with git is a plus.
- Working knowledge of English is required; proficiency in Italian is a plus.
Now, we've gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them*:
- Flexible working hours including hybrid working
- Free access to a mental health and well-being platform for personalised care, such as 1:1 coaching and therapy sessions for life's ups and downs - whether at work, at home, or in your relationships
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Training and Coaching opportunities
- Free coffee, fruit, and snacks because we need fuel!
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by a TA Partner. Your contact person for this role is Youssra Loukili.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.