As a Backoffice Sales Policy Officer, you provide administrative support within the commercial department.
Under the leadership of the team manager,
- You register information in systems and keep them up-to-date.
- You perform various administrative tasks: you manage the planning, handle calls and prepare documents in collaboration with other departments
- You maintain contact with clients/prospects.
- You will observe policies and perform any related administrative tasks; you will assist in the sales and commercialisation of the policies and keep in touch with insureds.
- You will check declarations, handle and manage them in order to correctly collect premiums and adequately cover the risks.
- You will take the initiative to propose changes in contract terms, establish several decision-making procedures and prepare contract documents and any necessary correspondence.
- You will prepare procedures for renewals and adaptations of policies and formulate proposals to solve diagnosed problems.
- You will ensure the handling and follow-up of payment delays in order to transfer them to the Claims Management service of the Claims department if necessary, with a view to the recovery of outstanding claims.
- You will participate in internal meetings and maintain external contacts with insureds, brokers and other company members so as to be the interlocutor for people who are interested and to offer them correct services.
- You will prepare policy statistics in order to keep management up to date on the progress of the activities.
- You have a High School degree. You have a first relevant experience, preferably in a commercial environment.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office with excellent knowledge of Excel (charts, pivot tables, formulas, reportings, etc.). Knowledge of a CRM tool is a must.
- You have a very good knowledge of Italian (oral and written). A good knowledge of English is essential.
- You have excellent communication skills and are customer oriented.
- You are conscientious in your work and can set priorities.
- You are results-oriented with a 'can-do' spirit.
- You like to work with figures and you have a good knowledge of IT tools.
- You have a sense of initiative and you are customer-oriented.
- You are well organised, flexible and accurate.
- You are able to work autonomously and in team.
- A permanent contract in a varied function and international environment.
- The opportunity to continuously learn and develop your talents.
- A salary according to your profile and experience, including extra-legal benefits.
- Easy access to the head office in the centre of Milan with the possibility to have maximum 3 days/week smart working.