The team is sector agnostic but, in particular, has strong traction in TMT, Infrastructure, Consumer & Retail, Fintech and Industrials.
• You will be undertaking company valuations and financial modelling (DCF, LBO, merger models, cap structure analysis)
• Performing research and analysis of industries/companies, and developing marketing ideas and materials
• Supporting the development of junior team members, providing guidance and direction on workflow
• Preparing marketing presentations, Information Memoranda and other transaction documentation
• Providing support to senior professionals, developing and maintaining client relationships, and generating new business opportunities
• Providing project management support to senior team members
In order to be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.