About our client
Our client is a global power generation company committed to new growth in thermal and renewable technologies. The firm seeks to acquire and operate electricity generation businesses worldwide, creating economic and social value through better operation. They are looking for an Associate to join the team in Milan, and assist in providing reliable analysis and recommendations by focusing on end-to-end projects to establish continuous improvement. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- You will be responsible for owning the model and all financial analysis for M&A and business development initiatives.
- You must model complex businesses in excel in a way that s rigerous, clear, intuitive and flexible.
- You models will support equity investment decisions but also Lenders to prepare their credit analysis and run credit risk sensitivities.
- You will be required to work across the company to determine the appropriate valuation assumptions and inputs, and rigorously challange the debate and assumptions with colleagues.
- You will support the transaction work steam, inclusing process documentation, due dilligence, and creation of investment memorandums.
- Experience at a financial institution or strategic company working as a financial analyst on energy or infrastructure investments
- Fluency in English and Italian, any additional language is a plus
- Willingness and interest to travel 15% of the time
Log in to apply