Are you an experienced financial services Broker / Trader that manages a book of clients in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for seasoned Broker / Trader professionals across any asset classes who are keen to make their next career move. Please note, we recruit on an ongoing basis so your application may not be reviewed immediately. TP ICAP Group Overview:
The TP ICAP Group is a world leading provider of market infrastructure. Our purpose is to provide clients with access to global financial and commodities markets, improving price discovery, liquidity, and distribution of data, through responsible and innovative solutions.
Through our people and technology, we connect clients to superior liquidity and data solutions. The Group is home to a stable of premium brands. Collectively, TP ICAP is the largest interdealer broker in the world by revenue, the number one Energy & Commodities broker in the world, the world's leading provider of OTC data, and an award winning all-to-all trading platform.
The Group operates from more than 60 offices in 27 countries. We are 5,300 people strong. We work as one to achieve our vision of being the world's most trusted, innovative, liquidity and data solutions specialist. About TP / ICAP / PVM:
Tullet Prebon (TP)
A world-leading intermediary in the wholesale financial and energy markets, Tullett Prebon seeks to maximise value for its clients' trading activities across voice, hybrid and pure electronic channels. We offer broking services for a wide range of asset classes, including Equities, Credit, FX, Rates and Insurance Derivatives. Across all asset classes, Tullett Prebon offers e-solutions to give clients the choice to enter prices and execute trades electronically and directly via one of our hybrid electronic trading systems, or to engage with brokers to help identify and negotiate trades.
ICAP, part of TP ICAP group, provides a wide variety of execution and information services to wholesale market participants. We offer broking services covering a wide range of asset classes, including Commodities, Credit, Equities, FX, Money Market Funds and Rates. For each asset class, ICAP offers e-trading capability, giving clients the option to enter prices and execute trades directly via one of our hybrid electronic trading systems, or to engage with brokers who can identify and negotiate trades
PVM is the world's leading broker of oil instruments, including over-the-counter broking of Swaps, Forwards, and Physical Crude Oil and Refined Products, together with exchange broking of WTI, Brent and Gasoil Futures contracts. Our non-oil business covers broking of Physical and Financial Coal, and EU Carbon Allowances and Offsets. We provide broking and high quality, value-added execution services for Swaps, Forwards, Physical Oil, Refined Petroleum Products, Futures Contracts and Renewables. Role Responsibilities:
Experience / Competencies:
- Promote TP ICAP Group.
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships and make contact with prospective new clients where appropriate.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the products and markets in which you work; actively solicit feedback from industry participants through various means, including trade calls, surveys, industry events, trade shows and conferences.
- Understand the desk's business strategy and seek to identify new business opportunities relating to trends, future markets, products and clients.
- On-board new clients ensuring adherence to process and regulation.
- Assess client needs and financial conditions to identify internal cross selling opportunities.
- Understand pertinent regulation within the evolving regulatory landscape.
- Understand and maintain a culture of risk and compliance and comply with group policies.
- Exercise independent judgement and act with integrity, care, skill and diligence to avoid conflicts of interest and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Continued Personal Development as it relates to the role and yourself.
- Act as a mentor to junior brokers, providing guidance, support, and sharing industry knowledge to foster their professional growth and development.
- Proven and extensive experience within a Financial Services Broker or Trader position with a demonstrated book of clients.
- Excellent knowledge of financial products, investment strategies, and market dynamics.
- Effective communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in English and French (required). Additional languages outside of these can also be considered.
- Proficiency in using financial software, trading platforms, and market research tools.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the financial markets with a keen interest in both the marco and micro-economics landscape.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Not The Perfect Fit?
- Can easily build relationships.
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively with others.
- Excellent attention to detail, can understand and translate date to a wide-ranging audience.
- Critical problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates high levels of energy in seeking out and achieving new goals.
- High ethical standards and commitment to delivering for clients responsibly.
Concerned that you may not meet the criteria precisely? At TP ICAP, we wholeheartedly believe in fostering inclusivity and cultivating a work environment where everyone can flourish, regardless of your personal or professional background. If you are enthusiastic about this role but find that your experience doesn't align perfectly with every aspect of the job description, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be the ideal candidate for this position or another opportunity within our organisation. Our dedicated Talent Acquisition team is here to assist you in recognising how your unique skills and abilities can be a valuable contribution. Don't hesitate to take the leap and explore the possibilities. Your potential is what truly matters to us. Company Statement
We know that the best innovation happens when diverse people with different perspectives and skills work together in an inclusive atmosphere. That's why we're building a culture where everyone plays a part in making people feel welcome, ready and willing to contribute. TP ICAP Accord - our Employee Network - is a central to this. As well as representing specific groups, TP ICAP Accord helps increase awareness, collaboration, shares best practice, and holds our firm to account for driving continuous cultural improvement. Location
France - Rue Washington - Paris