Credit Derivatives Analyst
- £200 - £250 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 14 Aug 17
Our client, a global investment bank is actively seeking a Credit Derivatives Analyst to join them on a 6 month rolling contract basis. You will be joining a high volume and high responsibility environment, working alongside a dynamic team in order to resolve post execution discrepancies on a variety of credit related products. The successful candidate will have previous and recent experience with credit related products and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Execution and management of lifecycle events and support project teams in meeting objectives related to departmental wide initiatives.
- Risk mitigation, ensure economic trade details are agreed with counterparties promptly post trade execution.
- Close interaction with experts from various different teams such as Technology, Projects and Trade Management. This role will involve a large amount of facilitation and negotiation.
- Resolve trade breaks between banks proprietary systems and the vendor systems.
- Work closely with other team members and management to achieve both industry set and internal targets.
- Create, manage and own close relationships and partnerships with business partners and external clients.
- Develop and implement strategic changes to re-engineer and industrialise processes and reduce risk surrounding the function.
- Strong academic background (degree educated).
- 2 years minimum work experience with credit derivatives or credit related products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a high volume/high responsibility environment.